[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Apache conf improvements

Wills,Steve wills at nelinet.net
Wed Sep 2 10:47:14 EDT 2009

Thanks for this Joe.

The first thing I did after installing Evergreen on my test server was
reconfig Apache to give 80 back to my website and submerege EG a level.
I think it answers on 8888 for me now. I doubt I'm the only one who has
done this kind of thing in an undocumented fashion.  I'll try to get
better at feedback in the future.

Steve Wills
Lyrasis.org ((almost))