[OPEN-ILS-DEV] 1.6 RC1 - MFHD editing

Duimovich, George George.Duimovich at NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca
Thu Sep 17 11:49:09 EDT 2009

Nice to see the MFHD support in 1.6!

I will soon need to demo the MFHD support for our phase II libraries, and I'd like to confirm what we could anticipate as the the expected MFHD editing functionality in the first production cut of version 1.6.  Currently, we access MFHD via OPAC View > Add MFHD > (then click previous/next to refresh) > Edit Holdings [then get 404 error].

Could we expect to see Add/Edit MFHD somewhere under > Actions for this Record > etc. Are there any additional tweaks going to be made to these steps in production 1.6 or is it 'as is' expected for the 1.6 release?

Thanks,

George Duimovich
NRCan Library / Bibliothèque de RNCan

BTW, our phase II migrations are on a III system --- MFHD export is an "additional add on" that has to be purchased -- $2700K+ product << that is bad, very bad lol