[OPEN-ILS-DEV] 1.6RC1 - Acquistions - possible bugs

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Thu Sep 17 16:46:34 EDT 2009

On Thu, 2009-09-17 at 16:22 -0400, Joe Atzberger wrote:
> It strikes me that a ticket system would be a more reliable way to
> track these bugs.  Does anyone else see a problem with putting these
> in Trac (maybe getting George an account, if necessary)?

I don't see a problem with this at all, in fact I strongly approve.

Something that came to mind recently (w/respect to the "release process"
thread) is that we could set up a Testing/Quality Assurance group of
volunteers who, as one of their powers, would have Trac accounts for
managing bugs like this. Other powers/responsibilities might be vetting
bugs, reproducing bugs, adding tests to ensure bugs don't rear their
ugly heads again, etc. Just trying to work out how we can help the
broader community help the development team.