[OPEN-ILS-DEV] 1.6RC1 - Acquistions - possible bugs

Wills,Steve wills at nelinet.net
Fri Sep 18 10:12:24 EDT 2009

Having a roadmap, version controlled source repository, and bug
tracking/testing that are available to a volunteer community are all key
components in successful OS, imho.

This list has mentioned Bugzilla and Trac many time.  Is there a general
preference?  My suggestion, when picking a tracking system is to suspend
disbelief that it will be used and pick it on merit.  How to manage
managing the managers is a separate issue from who to manage the bugs.
Again, in my opinion.

Steve Wills