[OPEN-ILS-DEV] 1.6RC1 - Acquistions - possible bugs

Soulliere, Robert robert.soulliere at mohawkcollege.ca
Fri Sep 18 11:13:34 EDT 2009

I would vote for trac for all the points that Mike made. From my perspective, trac is a great system for tracking code changes and fixing bugs by downloading the updated files from trac or editing parts of files based on the code changes displayed in trac. If it can be made so that we and others in the community can help the developers more by allowing a testing feedback and bug reporting system, that would be great.

Robert Soulliere
Systems Librarian
robert.soulliere at mohawkcollege.ca
Tel: 905-575-1212 X3936