[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Bug tracking (was: 1.6RC1 - Acquistions -possiblebugs)

Karen Schneider kgs at esilibrary.com
Fri Sep 18 12:05:48 EDT 2009

On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 12:00 PM, Wills,Steve <wills at nelinet.net> wrote:
>>KGS: A separate mailing list, evergreen-ils-bugs?
>
> Some agreed upon procedure such as, adding a ticket number to a thread
> subject line as soon as it's clear that a thread is addressing a bug or
> bug set, maybe? I am not sure a separate list is necessary but it sure
> would be nice to be able to sync lists to Trac with a simple grep or
> something so that bugs don't fall off the end of the world.
>
> Stev3

I was thinking that as well. Either would work; it's a matter of
education and enforcement.

Again, I notice how you all turned pale and fell on your backs when I
said web board ;-) but it would be very convenient. Imagine one place
that had not only our conversations but piped all the commits, new bug
reports, etc.... (Hey, it's the status quo for homebrewing... ;-) )