[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Bug tracking (was: 1.6RC1 - Acquistions -possiblebugs)

Swills wills at nelinet.net
Mon Sep 21 09:16:36 EDT 2009

I agree that discussions, for me, work well in email.  I can't sit in
chat and don't have scheduled forum time either.  That said, the
issues cue at drupal.org works very well for me when I am focused on
fixing a single bug and need to remember all the history of the
issue.  Long story short, I agree that we need both email and
discussion thread features.

Stev3

Sent from my iPhone