[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Staff Client Errors

Ryan ryan484lav at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 09:07:10 EDT 2009

I installed it from source, but now that I am running a new install noticed
then when you run

make -f Open-ILS/src/extras/Makefile.install <distribution>

It wanted to install Postgresql 8.3 and I said no I believe that this
may be part of the problem but also I noticed this on the next step.
As the *root* user, add /usr/local/lib and /usr/local/lib/dbd
to the system dynamic library path and make Ubuntu recognize the newly
installed libraries. Then restart PostgreSQL to avoid a problem where
plperl.so cannot be found:
 Create a file named /etc/ld.so.conf.d/eg.conf containing the following lines:

--
Ryan Laverdiere
Head Webmaster: http://www.my-ne.com