[OPEN-ILS-DEV] opensrf/evergreen login not working anymore after upgrade from 1.4.04 to 1.4.0.6

Daniël Kollmer dko at iisg.nl
Tue Sep 29 08:56:23 EDT 2009

Hello everyone

I have a nicely obscure one again ...

Today I did an upgrade from version 1.4.0.4 to 1.4.0.6 of Evergreen according to the procedure on the webpage:

	http://open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=upgrading:1_4_0_to_1_4_0_6

Everything went fine, no errors in any log whatsoever, and after the upgrade, logins with the staffclient worked perfectly. Everything fine it may seem ...

However, two hours later, completely out of the blue, it was not possible anymore to log in with the default admin account (admin/open-ils). I repeated all stop and start tasks and checked for errors, nothing.

I tried the local srfsh login and also that does not work. In the srfsh log I found the attached output (everything before that comes back with positive responses)

Can anyone tell me how this issue might come up?
I definitely don't get it.

Greetings
Daniel