No subject

Fri Apr 16 10:15:54 EDT 2010

covers what needs to happen to add a set of translations to the database.

I'm not sure the manual is the right place to document a team process
like this, especially as it is likely to evolve as more people join and
need to start collaborating (for example, multiple people collaborating
on the Spanish translation). Where does the DIG and the Web site
intersect?

> Adding formats in SuperCat in 1.6.1: Dan Scott wrote something up in his Coffee Code blog in January 2009:
> http://coffeecode.net/archives/181-Adding-a-new-metadata-format-to-Evergreen-in-a-dozen-lines-of-code.html
> Is this still applicable in 1.6.1?

I suspect the best thing to do on this item would be for someone to try
reproducing these steps as documented with a slightly different metadata
format and find out if something breaks; then we can move on from there.