[OPEN-ILS-DEV] actor.card creator and create_time

Bill Ott bott at grpl.org
Wed Dec 1 10:03:18 EST 2010

We sometimes encounter disputes over when exactly a new library card was
issued.  Particularly when it comes to lost cards and checkouts on
reportedly lost cards.  While we can gleen much of the information from
the auditor tables, it's still not an exact science.

Long ago I mentioned the possibility of adding a timestamp to the card.
  While it involves a dreaded schema change, the code to store the data
is very basic.  I also added a creator, as it's another piece of
information that is sometimes hard to track down.

For your review.  The attached, is against trunk.