[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Help with expected valuesinvandelay.import_item_attr_definition?

Peters, Michael MRPeters at library.IN.gov
Thu Dec 9 10:48:35 EST 2010

Doh!  Hit send too fast...also meant to copy the results from vandelay.import_item!

evergreen=# SELECT * FROM vandelay.import_item WHERE id=4;
-[ RECORD 1 ]--+----------------------------
id             | 4
record         | 27525
definition     | 3
owning_lib     |
circ_lib       |
call_number    | CD DMBAND
copy_number    |
status         |
location       |
circulate      | t
deposit        | f
deposit_amount |
ref            | f
holdable       | t
price          | 9.99
barcode        | 1234567891234
circ_modifier  | cd-music
circ_as_type   |
alert_message  | Private alert message here
pub_note       | Public Note Here
priv_note      | Private Note Here
opac_visible   | t

Sincerely,
Michael Peters
Indiana State Library MIS | Inspire.IN.gov Helpdesk | Evergreen Indiana Helpdesk
office - 317.234.2128
email - mrpeters at library.in.gov<mailto:mrpeters at library.in.gov>