[OPEN-ILS-DEV] ***SPAM*** RE: ***SPAM*** RE: Help with expectedvaluesinvandelay.import_item_attr_definition?

Peters, Michael MRPeters at library.IN.gov
Thu Dec 9 15:26:42 EST 2010

Attached is a text version of the MARC record since apparently the formatting was damaged when pasting to the email body...

Sincerely,
Michael Peters
Indiana State Library MIS | Inspire.IN.gov Helpdesk | Evergreen Indiana Helpdesk
office - 317.234.2128
email - mrpeters at library.in.gov

-----Original Message-----
From: open-ils-dev-bounces at list.georgialibraries.org [mailto:open-ils-dev-bounces at list.georgialibraries.org] On Behalf Of Peters, Michael
Sent: Thursday, December 09, 2010 2:32 PM
To: Evergreen Development Discussion List
Subject: [OPEN-ILS-DEV] ***SPAM*** RE: Help with expectedvaluesinvandelay.import_item_attr_definition?

Strange...

http://dev.evergreen.lib.in.us/opac/en-US/skin/default/xml/rdetail.xml?r=18505298&d=0&hc=1&adv=12181820&rt=tcn

Yet, vandelay.import_item pulled in NO data with 2.0 beta 4.  Worse than 1.6.0.0 results :(

In the attached screenshot you can see that my Import Item formatting is there...

Calls for someone else to test this?  Would sure appreciate it!!!

Also, since we're talking 2.0 here, maybe it would be wise to add columns for "hold protection (bool)" and  "loan duration (int)" here.  They are sorely missed and the catalogers say while this would save some time, they'd still have to go into each item manually and set this instead of doing it in batch with a properly formatted record.

email - mrpeters at library.in.gov