[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Bug Wrangler Follow-up

Mike Rylander mrylander at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 09:01:57 EST 2010

On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 8:44 AM, Jason Stephenson <jstephenson at mvlc.org> wrote:
> Hi, again.
>
> Has anyone got any comments or follow-up on my bug wrangling report from two
> days ago?
>
> http://libmail.georgialibraries.org/pipermail/open-ils-dev/2010-December/006622.html
>
> We don't want the bugs to fall through the cracks.

A relatively severe issue came up yesterday (now fixed in trunk) that
delayed the 2.0b5 (and friends) cutting, and I plan to attack the
high-priority issues you've identified and classified this morning, so
I'll have some comments later.

Thanks for the poke -- and for everyone else, anything that anyone can
spend some time looking at would be much appreciated.