[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Format Selector Search

Hardy, Elaine ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Wed Dec 15 10:24:25 EST 2010

The 007 field will have the specific video formats. IF your records have
the field and IF it is coded correctly.

Elaine

J. Elaine Hardy
PINES Bibliographic Projects and Metadata Manager
Georgia Public Library Service,
A Unit of the University System of Georgia
1800 Century Place, Suite 150
Atlanta, Ga. 30345-4304
404.235-7128
404.235-7201, fax