[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Nature of the compositional pattern in biblio.record_entry.marc

Ben Shum bshum at biblio.org
Tue Dec 21 15:32:44 EST 2010

I'm not sure what "canonical composed form" quite means, but I believe
that the marc field in biblio.record_entry uses a marcxml format.  See
http://www.loc.gov/standards/marcxml/schema/MARC21slim.xsd for some more
information.

Maybe someone else can comment on the more technical parts of that.

-- Ben