[OPEN-ILS-DEV] (Patch) Double-quotes in call numbers or copy locations

Warren Layton warren.layton at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 10:23:15 EST 2010

I'm sure most people use Dewey- or LCC-based call numbers and so won't
hit this problem but...

We have a number of call numbers that include double-quotes (such as
'GSC "A" Series (...)'  for some of our maps). For these items, the
"Copy Details" and "Browse Call Numbers" links don't work on the
rdetail page. I'm not sure this will be generally useful, but I put
together a minor fix to escape double-quotes for these links.

Thanks!
  Warren Layton
  NRCan Library / Bibliothèque RNCan