[OPEN-ILS-DEV] OT - Liblime acquired

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Wed Jan 13 15:33:22 EST 2010

2010/1/14 Duimovich, George <George.Duimovich at nrcan-rncan.gc.ca>:
> Interesting move..
>
> http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ptfs-to-acquire-liblime-81340717.html
>
> Earlier than I though, but not unexpected imho…

Hi All

Speaking as the newly elected Release Manager (for the 3.4 release,
Galen is still in charge of 3.2). I'm taking this as good news for the
community.
To date PTFS have engaged openly and actively participated in the Koha
community. The acquisition of Liblime will hopefully bring unreleased
code, and community assets back to the community.
So congratulations to PTFS, and heres to some more cooperation between
the Koha and Evergreen communities.

I'm looking at openncip when I saw that ;)

Chris