[OPEN-ILS-DEV] NCIP

David Fiander david at fiander.info
Mon Jan 18 20:27:22 EST 2010

The short answer is, "No." The slightly longer answer is, I looked at
it a bit a few years ago, but, no.

There's a new version of NCIP that's just coming out (or just came
out), that takes advantage of the implementation experience of the
years since the first version came out. We'd have to figure out how
different it was, and which version to implement, if they're
different.

- David