[OPEN-ILS-DEV] NCIP

Shawn Boyette sboyette at esilibrary.com
Tue Jan 19 11:46:40 EST 2010

On 01/19/2010 11:43 AM, David Fiander wrote:
> Thanks for pointing that out. That code is under an MIT source
> license, so somebody will have to figure out if that's compatible with
> the GNU license, and if we can adopt it.

The MIT (AKA X11) license is very similar to the modern BSD license, and
is very compatible with the GPL (as both MIT and BSD licenses are less
restrictive than the GPL).

--
Shawn Boyette
<sboyette at esilibrary.com>

Please join us for the Evergreen 2010 International Conference!
It is being held April 20 - 23, 2010 at the Amway Grand Hotel and
Convention Center, Grand Rapids, Michigan.
http://www.evergreen2010.org/