[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Spidermonkey Threadsafe Patch

Joe Atzberger jatzberger at esilibrary.com
Wed Jul 28 18:08:23 EDT 2010

I know some folks were discussing this problem on channel recently (perhaps
you were one of them).  They had also discovered that just removing
-JS_THREADSAFE caused similar breakage on another OS.  So ideally,
SpiderMonkey would have reliable feature detection for js_threadsafeness,
but realistically, a workaround like one of these makes sense....

--joe