[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Encode.pm problems with special characters

Daniël Kollmer dko at iisg.nl
Wed Jun 2 08:43:28 EDT 2010

Hello Dan

You answered so promptly and I only got round to reading it now (too much work at the serverhousing facility)

> Basically, ensure that you have the libencode-perl module installed to
> get a working version of the Encode.pm Perl module.
>
> This should be part of the Makefile.install prerequisites in current
> releases, though (1.6.0.4). What version are you running?

Indeed, that fixed it. We are running 1.6.0.1, and so it's clearly a verson where this has not yet been added to the Makefile.install prerequisites

Thanks for pointing me into the right direction

--
Daniel Kollmer

Systeembeheer
Internationaal Instituut Sociale Geschiedenis
System Administration
International Institute for Social History

Email: dko at iisg.nl
Tel: +31 20 8500 416
Fax: + 31 20 6654181