[OPEN-ILS-DEV] SuperCat Format - Adding new

Duimovich, George George.Duimovich at NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca
Thu Jun 3 21:40:57 EDT 2010

Thanks Jason..

In my case, the only way I could get it registered and visible  (e.g. to
show up in the http://myserver/opac/extras/supercat/formats/record
output) was to restart_all with the osrf_ctl.sh script.

BTW, I'm making my addition of the xsl transform in
/Application/SuperCat.pm  - any comment on that version of SuperCat.pm
vs. the one at /WWW/SuperCat.pm (I'm a little confused by those two and
why I don't need to change anything in the /WWW version).

George

-----Original Message-----
From: open-ils-dev-bounces at list.georgialibraries.org
[mailto:open-ils-dev-bounces at list.georgialibraries.org] On Behalf Of
Jason Etheridge
Sent: June 3, 2010 15:38
To: Evergreen Development Discussion List
Subject: Re: [OPEN-ILS-DEV] SuperCat Format - Adding new

On Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 3:35 PM, Duimovich, George
<George.Duimovich at nrcan-rncan.gc.ca> wrote:
> Once I've added a new format to SuperCat.pm and dropped in the XSL,
> should a restart of the perl services suffice to make visible my
additional format?
> Or do I need to restart other services as well?

I believe for OpenILS/Application/SuperCat.pm a restart of the perl, and
for OpenILS/WWW/SuperCat.pm a restart of apache.  Though it's probably a
good idea to restart apache after restarting services in any case.

--
Jason Etheridge
 | VP, Tactical Development
 | Equinox Software, Inc. / Your Library's Guide to Open Source  |
phone:  1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457)  | email:  jason at esilibrary.com  |
web:  http://www.esilibrary.com

Please come by and visit the Equinox team and learn more about
Evergreen, Koha, and open source options ALA Annual meeting in
Washington, DC June 24-28, 2010 booth # 1303