[OPEN-ILS-DEV] double titles

Mike Rylander mrylander at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 12:31:07 EDT 2010

On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 12:24 PM, Grant Johnson <fgjohnson at upei.ca> wrote:
> Hey,
>
> Occasionally we see double titles in the OPAC and Staff Client...
>
> I have never seen this live, but staff assure me that they are not
> crazy.
> The condition is not persistent.
>  When I try to view the record the condition doesn't exist - Nor does
> it remain on the system of the person noticing the double title.
>
> Has anyone ever seen this?

There were situations where I have seen this happen, particularly in
Internet Explorer, and it seemed to be a display artifact having to do
with BibTemplate appending to, instead of replacing utterly, existing
content.  However, BibTemplate now actively removes content before
replacing it (in trunk and, I believe, in what will become 1.6.1) so I
believe this is addressed.