[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Thomas Edward's problem installing Evergreen 1.6.0.4

Thomas Edward thomaedward at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 11 13:11:44 EDT 2010

Dan,

This is embarrassing for me but I do not know how to apply the solution proposed.  Do I have to make changes to a flie? must I add sql/Pg/010.schema.biblio.sql and sql/Pg/800.fkeys.sql  to the Open-ILS/src directory?  Ref:  http://svn.open-ils.org/trac/ILS/changeset/16561

I have tried pu and purge but neither is supported.  "command not found".  I copied the contrib directory form a working test installation to the production installation but ... same old, same old.

I would appreciate some clarification.  I am a novice here.  Patience please.

Thomas