[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Thomas Edward's problem installing Evergreen 1.6.0.4

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Sun Jun 13 22:23:18 EDT 2010

> I tried the suggestions in >
> http://svn.open-ils.org/trac/ILS/changeset/16561 and made changes to
> /Open-ILS/src/sql/Pg/800.fkeys.sql and
> /Open-ILS/src/sql/Pg/010.schema.biblio.sql   and tried the command [psql -f
> /usr/share/postgresql/8.3/contrib/pgxml.sql   evergreen] again but with no
> success.

I'd make sure that you don't have multiple versions of PostgreSQL
installed and getting mixed together.

As the postgres user, try  psql -c 'select version();'

If the version reported there disagrees with the version of pgxml.sql
you tried using, I'd expect for things to break.

--
Jason Etheridge
 | VP, Tactical Development
 | phone:  1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457)
 | email:  jason at esilibrary.com
 | web:  http://www.esilibrary.com

Please come by and visit the Equinox team and learn more about
Evergreen, Koha, and open source options
ALA Annual meeting in Washington, DC
June 24-28, 2010
booth # 1303