[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Opening Spine labels again...

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Mon Jun 21 23:35:11 EDT 2010

On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 3:57 PM, Grant Johnson <fgjohnson at upei.ca> wrote:
> Any work been done on this that we can start from?

Hey Grant,

In trunk, I recently added the ability to feed the label output to any
arbitrary command line invocation as a text file, in lieu of printing
via the normal dialog.  Nothing else is on my plate at the moment,
though I'd love to see to improvements there.

What are you looking for?  I'd still like to see multiple templates,
configurable call number wrapping algorithms, easy access to the
entire bib record, and better support for sheet labels.

--
Jason Etheridge
 | VP, Tactical Development
 | phone:  1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457)
 | email:  jason at esilibrary.com
 | web:  http://www.esilibrary.com

Please come by and visit the Equinox team and learn more about
Evergreen, Koha, and open source options
ALA Annual meeting in Washington, DC
June 24-28, 2010
booth # 1303