[OPEN-ILS-DEV] autogen script and pids errors

Luca Iacono luca.iacono at southlands.it
Tue Mar 2 03:52:14 EST 2010

hi all, I'm not sure whether this is the right mailing list, I apologise
in advance.
I've installed almost successfully Evergreen 1.6.0.2 on a virtualized
Debian Lenny.
however the autogen script yields the following error:
Updating Search Groups
Can't use an undefined value as an ARRAY reference at org_lasso_js.pl
line 30.
and it stops right there.
I've also noticed that when I boot the machine the and the Evergreen
goes up, some of the pids are way too big ... in the order of ten
thousands ...
I've also had to copy an OrgTree.js file that the autogen couldn't find
... I've had to download it off the internet.
Your help would be very much appreciated.
Thank you
Luca Iacono