[OPEN-ILS-DEV] new "/openils/etc" directory in 1.6.0.3 - questions

Sharp, Chris csharp at georgialibraries.org
Tue Mar 2 18:55:06 EST 2010

Heh.  Yep - that's what happened :-).  I got rolling and didn't follow the upgrade instructions to the letter...

So, the follow-up question, then... I've synced the /openils/conf and /openils/etc directories so their contents are identical.  Will that cause problems?

Chris Sharp
PINES Program Manager
Georgia Public Library Service
1800 Century Place, Suite 150