[OPEN-ILS-DEV] 1.6.0.3 client error

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Fri Mar 5 07:05:20 EST 2010

On Fri, 2010-03-05 at 11:54 +0100, Luca Iacono wrote:
> hi, I've installed Evergreen client 1.6.0.3, however on one machine I
> get the "TypeError: g.my_libs_tree is null" when it comes to registering
> the WS Name. Can somebody provide some help on this one ? thank you
>
> luca :-)

It sounds like the call to open-ils.actor.org_tree.descendants.retrieve
in
http://svn.open-ils.org/trac/ILS/browser/branches/rel_1_6_0/Open-ILS/xul/staff_client/server/main/ws_info.xul#L92 is failing (and we're not defending against the possibility of it failing - I suppose we could check to see if g.my_libs_tree is defined after the call and throw a better error message if it isn't).

Is this working for you on other machines?