[OPEN-ILS-DEV] 1.4.0.4 -> 1.6.0.3 not a smooth upgrade: not seeing copy summaries

Victoria Bush vbush at ilstu.edu
Thu Mar 18 17:34:32 EDT 2010

Yes, several times. The first time was very slow, and took quite a while. It may have generated an error the first time, but alas, I cannot recall (some days, you are pulled ten different ways at once). When I re-ran it (double checking all the upgrade steps), no errors were generated. But the library information is not showing up.

-Vicki

--
Victoria Bush
Opscan Evaluation Manager