[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Catalog records

Hardy, Elaine ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Wed Mar 31 12:23:16 EDT 2010

Anne,

I would run a report of each shelving location (such a DVD), sorting by call number or what ever sort you need. You could either print out the report or just save it to a file. Then you could mark the list with action taken (if you need that information) and where you stopped.

Or you could browse by call number/shelf list, starting at your first call number, and then make a note of the last record you reviewed.

Elaine

J. Elaine Hardy
PINES Bibliographic Projects & Metadata Manager
Georgia Public Library Service
1800 Century Place, Ste 150
Atlanta, Ga. 30345-4304

404.235-7128