[OPEN-ILS-DEV] ***SPAM*** Re: ***SPAM*** Looking at BibTemplate

Duimovich, George George.Duimovich at NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca
Tue May 11 16:20:19 EDT 2010

Hey Grant,

BibTemplate introduced in 1.6 and I don't think you can backport it to 1.4 easily...

George

George Duimovich
NRCan Library / Bibliothèque de RNCan

-----Original Message-----
From: open-ils-dev-bounces at list.georgialibraries.org [mailto:open-ils-dev-bounces at list.georgialibraries.org] On Behalf Of Grant Johnson
Sent: May 11, 2010 16:12
To: Evergreen Development Discussion List
Subject: [OPEN-ILS-DEV] ***SPAM*** Re: ***SPAM*** Looking at BibTemplate

I am having trouble with a VM of 1.4.0.4. That I'm hoping will be my test server.
Can't get Any custom BibTemplate things to work.

Tried this and get no results...
query='datafield[tag=245]'></p></td>

The title does appear where the bibTemplate "Example" is and the subjects don't display..
What am I missing!

Is there a Patch?

F. Grant Johnson
  Systems Coordinator