[OPEN-ILS-DEV] ***SPAM*** RE: ***SPAM*** RE: ***SPAM*** Re: ***SPAM*** New Server/Upgrade from 1.4 to 1.6

Adam Ray aray at slcconline.edu
Tue May 18 00:51:20 EDT 2010

OK so I have the new server up and have everything installed and I've come to the DB migration part.

Here's what I've tried:

Old$ pg_dump evergreen > evergreen.sql

New$ createdb -E UNICODE evergreen
New$ createlang plperl evergreen
New$ createlang plperlu evergreen
New$ createlang plpgsql evergreen
New$ createuser -P -s evergreen
New$ psql -d evergreen < evergreen.sql

When it gets to the line:

CREATE FUNCTION gtsq_in(cstring) RETURNS gtsq
    AS '$libdir/tsearch2', 'gtsq_in'
    LANGUAGE c STRICT;

I get this error:

NOTICE:  return type gtsq is only a shell
ERROR:  could not find function "gtsq_in" in file "/usr/lib/postgresql/8.3/lib/tsearch2.so"

Am I taking the wrong approach?

Thanks,
Adam