[OPEN-ILS-DEV] [OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] ***SPAM*** Re: Forming Teams by Topic

Soulliere, Robert robert.soulliere at mohawkcollege.ca
Mon May 24 09:37:56 EDT 2010

Thanks Dan,

Didn't mean to center you out. I was quoting you as the messenger. I should have copied the DEV list with my request.

The structure of the docs branch you set out below looks good to me. Would that be a good quick solution as the main repository for documentation -- at least until the DVCS tool is established? Would that work for everyone else involved - Documenters and Developers?

One other topic which may need to be discussed among the DIGers is how to handle the minor releases. For example, 1.6.1.x will add a few brand new features not in 1.6.0.1 (Booking module and password resetting self-service). I wonder if we just need to add a note under the sections dealing with these topics informing users that they are only available in version 1.6.1+ or if we need entirely different documentation sets for each for these minor release versions?

Thanks,
Robert