[OPEN-ILS-DEV] ***SPAM*** Holds Problem with Evergreen Version 1.6.0.4

Ryan ryan484lav at freemymail.com
Sat May 29 20:30:16 EDT 2010

Hi all,
I have been testing and migrating our catalog to Evergreen and in the
process I came across a problem maybe a bug. I created a test user and
created a hold on a title to test the holds system. I retrieved the patrons
record and the hold was there on record that's what we expect. Now when I
got to the holds pull list I do not see any holds that need to be pulled. I
knew that the hold existed so I pulled the material off the shelf and went
to capture the hold. I scanned the barcode and was expecting a slip to be
printed to put the material on the holds self. Instead I got the complete
opposite, it told me to put the book back on the shelf even though the hold
still existed. I don't know if this is a problem with my system or if it's a
bug but I would like to fix this problem as soon as I can so we can go live
some time next week.

Thanks,
Ryan
Greater Laverdiere Family Library Network
http://library.laverdieres.com  <http://library.laverdieres.com/>