[OPEN-ILS-DEV] New Evergreen "Dashboard" page proposed for future releases

Peters, Michael MRPeters at library.IN.gov
Fri Nov 5 15:45:12 EDT 2010

Hello all!

In our Evergreen Indiana we have been making use of a similar verison of this submission for a couple of years now. We've had lots of questions about how we did this as people have viewed our documentation so I felt it was time to submit this for inclusion in future releases.

This was a joint effort between Jason Boyer and myself (Mike Peters) and has been a very popular addition to our staff clients.  Also thanks to many of the community members on IRC who gave us the initial idea.

All of the icons were derived from GPL or CC licensed sources as indicated in the ICONLICENSES text file.

If the community approves, we would like to see this become part of future releases of Evergreen 1.6 and 2.0.

I've attached a few screenshots for easy review.

Thanks for your consideration!

Sincerely,
Michael Peters
Indiana State Library MIS | Inspire.IN.gov Helpdesk | Evergreen Indiana Helpdesk
office - 317.234.2128
email - mrpeters at library.in.gov<mailto:mrpeters at library.in.gov>