[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Bug with start_all in opensrf.py?

Michael J. Giarlo leftwing at alumni.rutgers.edu
Mon Nov 8 20:29:47 EST 2010

Folks,

I'm running into some odd behavior with opensrf.py.  I understand I
may be the only one running opensrf.py, so I am not terribly alarmed.
;)

The basics: I have four python services.  When I start each one
individually, they run just fine.  When I use start_all, only two of
the services start up.  Do not see anything of interest in the log
files.  More info at the following gist:

     https://gist.github.com/668575

Since the services run, I'm assuming my conf files and python code are
A-OK, so haven't included that in the output yet.

Ideas?

-Mike