[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Clark Kent Debugging

Ben Shum bshum at biblio.org
Fri Nov 12 17:27:12 EST 2010

Anoop Atre and I were working through 1.6.1.3 issues on IRC
(http://www.open-ils.org/irc_logs/evergreen/2010-11/%23evergreen.12-Fri-2010.log)
and noticed that our reports were malfunctioning.  After a few twists
and turns we found that there was an issue with this changeset that was
applied for 1.6.1 series:  http://svn.open-ils.org/trac/ILS/changeset/18472

In this change to clark-kent.pl, for lines 480 and 481, the part
"->{data}" was removed.  Adding those two pieces back to Clark-Kent
fixed the issue and allowed us to run reports again.

We would request that some more folks check on this to determine if this
change needs to be applied to future releases of 1.6.1 or if there is
something else that requires fixing instead of this.

Thank you,

Ben

--
Benjamin Shum