[OPEN-ILS-DEV] 2-second go_print workaround did not work?

Sharp, Chris csharp at georgialibraries.org
Wed Nov 17 17:31:21 EST 2010

That indicates it may be solved by removing the [randomstring].default profile in the C:\Documents and Settings\[username]\Application Data\OpenILS\open_ils_staff_client\Profiles folder (in WinXP - in Windows Vista/7 this would be a slightly different directory path). By "solved" I mean that it may cause the problem to stop happening - if Jason or one of the other developers can ferret out the root cause of it happening in the first place, that would be ideal, of course.

Chris Sharp
PINES Program Manager
Georgia Public Library Service
1800 Century Place, Suite 150