[OPEN-ILS-DEV] 2.0 Beta 2 Troubles...

Peters, Michael MRPeters at library.IN.gov
Fri Nov 19 14:35:00 EST 2010

Well guys, I thought I was well on my way to having this up and running after running through all of the steps to upgrade the 1.6 database to 2.0 beta 2 but upon firing the staff client up for the first time I'm running into two issues.

First: Error: Could not load 'fieldmapper.AutoIDL'; last tried '../fieldmapper/AutoIDL.js'
Second: When the "red box" for workstation registration appears I get a ReferenceError: aou is not defined

Testing in IE actually gives some helpful info:

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; OfficeLiveConnector.1.4; OfficeLivePatch.1.3; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E; InfoPath.3)
Timestamp: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 19:31:09 UTC

Message: Could not load 'fieldmapper.Fieldmapper'; last tried '../fieldmapper/Fieldmapper.js'
Line: 14
Char: 6069
Code: 0
URI: http://dev.evergreen.lib.in.us/js/dojo/dojo/dojo.js

Message: 'aout' is undefined
Line: 2
Char: 1
Code: 0
URI: http://dev.evergreen.lib.in.us//opac//common/js/en-US/OrgTree.js

Message: 'aou' is undefined
Line: 133
Char: 2
Code: 0
URI: http://dev.evergreen.lib.in.us//opac//common/js/org_utils.js

It's worth noting that I didn't run the eg_db_config.pl as I wanted to be sure not to drop any of the database work I've done to get this from 1.6.0.0 to 2.0 B2.  I'm leaning towards this being the problem.  Is there a way to run this without affecting any of the work I've already done in the database?  The "create-schema" portion of this is what's scared me away...

I'm not seeing any ERR entries in the logs.  Settings-tester is happy.  Srfsh login test is happy.  Seems only to be isolated to the staff client/OPAC.

Sincerely,
Michael Peters
Indiana State Library MIS | Inspire.IN.gov Helpdesk | Evergreen Indiana Helpdesk
office - 317.234.2128
email - mrpeters at library.in.gov<mailto:mrpeters at library.in.gov>