[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Evergreen 2.0 alpha4 new sidebar facets

Mike Rylander mrylander at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 16:40:08 EDT 2010

On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 3:21 PM, Soulliere, Robert
<robert.soulliere at mohawkcollege.ca> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I was doing some testing using Evergreen 2.0 alpha 4 and was not able to get
> the sidebar facets to show up.
>
> This is an upgrade from 1.6.1. using our library data.

There won't be any facet data in an upgraded database -- you'll need
to adjust or add some indexing definitions and then reingest your
records.  To reingest in 2.0 you'll want to:

BEGIN;
UPDATE config.internal_flag SET enabled = TRUE WHERE name =
'ingest.reingest.force_on_same_marc';
UPDATE biblio.record_entry SET marc = marc;
UPDATE config.internal_flag SET enabled = FALSE WHERE name =
'ingest.reingest.force_on_same_marc';
COMMIT;

Note, that can take a while, depending on the size of your bib set.