[OPEN-ILS-DEV] [OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] docs.evergreen-ils.org (yay!) and bug reporting / feedback process

Soulliere, Robert robert.soulliere at mohawkcollege.ca
Wed Oct 20 08:43:36 EDT 2010

Thanks Dan,

Great idea about using launchpad and adding links in the documentation. Several DIG folks are registered in the Evergreen launchpad instance so I think it is not a big leap to use the same instance. I wasn't sure if there are any concerns among the developers about bug report overload once reports about all my spelling errors and typos in the documentation start rolling in. On the other hand, I was surprised about the silence in feedback so far regarding documentation so hopefully this will generate more feedback from users and other DIGers.

I will add the links to the bug reporting mechanism to the footer of the documentation pages and a note on the landing page as well.

Regards,
Robert

Robert Soulliere, BA (Hons), MLIS
Systems Librarian