[OPEN-ILS-DEV] OpenSRF 101

Michael J. Giarlo leftwing at alumni.rutgers.edu
Fri Oct 29 21:01:07 EDT 2010

Hi y'all,

I've been toying with the idea of using OpenSRF as an architecture for
gluing together a suite of curation services.  Today I decided to read
the OpenSRF 1.6.1 install doc and Dan Scott's "Easing Gently into
OpenSRF," both of which were extraordinarily helpful.

But now I'm stumped.  I have included some narrative, log snippets,
config file snippets, etc. in the following gist:

     http://gist.github.com/654730

In short: OpenSRF appears to be running fine, since I can utilize the
opensrf.math.add method via srfsh, but I can't hook my own
Python-based service into OpenSRF.

I'm convinced it's something obvious.  Any hints?  I'd be happy to
provide more information, too.

-Mike