[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Serials Schema Tweaks for Alpha2 Release

Mike Rylander mrylander at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 20:11:54 EDT 2010

On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 10:53 AM, Dan Wells <dbw2 at calvin.edu> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I am hoping the attached changes to the serials schema can make it in before the alpha2 cutoff (unofficially yesterday-ish).  The schema patch is against trunk, but it should work for any recent branches, and the upgrade file will need a real upgrade sequence number (currently 'XXX' in both filename and log table insert).

Sorry for the delay, I just looked at my email for the first time
today -- busy day!

Can you describe the purpose of these?  Some seem obvious, but some
are not (to me).

Are there IDL changes to go along with this?

Overall, because they are all nullable or have defaults, I'd call it
generally safe, but to avoid future schema churn I'd like to have the
chance for discussion.

Thanks, Dan.