[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Main Buildbot Server

Lee Dickens ldickens at esilibrary.com
Fri Apr 1 15:41:16 EDT 2011

Thanks Dan.  Unfortunately I was unable to complete the upgrade today
due to some unforeseen craziness.  I rebooted it to add a new network
interface to make a backup and after the backup was made I got pulled
away for some time sensitive work.  I'll have to give this a go on
another day, sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,
Lee