[OPEN-ILS-DEV] GSOC 2011

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Thu Apr 7 12:00:15 EDT 2011

On 4 April 2011 13:33, John McCaffery <jpmccaffery at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> My name is Jack McCaffery and I'm a 3rd year PhD student in cognitive
> science at the University of Louisiana. I'm interested in working on the
> android development project for evergreen this summer. I have installed and
> am working with Evergreen and will have a concrete proposal outline this
> evening, but I wanted to introduce myself to the list now.
> Jack McCaffery

Hi Jack:

It's nice to hear from you. I'm sorry that you didn't get an immediate
response from us on the dev list; we're not normally this aloof
(honest)!

I'm curious, did you install Evergreen from source or use one of the
virtual images? We're always looking for feedback on rough edges that
could be smoothed out in the install / adoption process, etc, and
fresh eyes like yours are invaluable.

Dan Scott