[OPEN-ILS-DEV] opensrf.js Unit Tests and Fix

Bill Erickson erickson at esilibrary.com
Thu Apr 28 12:35:27 EDT 2011

Hi,

I've applied opensrf_js_fix.patch to OpenSRF trunk/2.0.

http://svn.open-ils.org/trac/OpenSRF/changeset/2235

In case there is any confusion how this code was working, from the commit
msg, "note, this does not currently affect behavior, since values for
messages are initially set from parsing JSON without using the
accessor/mutators for setting values." ... Or from setting fields directly
without using the methods.

Thanks for fixing this oversight, Kevin

-b

--