[OPEN-ILS-DEV] First pull request review meeting

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Tue Aug 2 13:20:12 EDT 2011

Hi,

Following up on the development meeting today, I am calling the first
pull request review meeting for next Tuesday, 9 August 2011 at 12:00 EDT
in the #evergreen IRC channel.

The standing agenda I propose is:

1. Review all active Launchpad bugs with a pullrequest tag
a. identify bugs that can be reviewed and merged right away
b. assign other bugs for further review
c. go over assigned pullrequest bugs from previous meeting

If the first meeting is a success, I propose making this a biweekly
meeting to occur on weeks when the Evergreen developer meeting is not
scheduled.

Regards,

Galen
--