[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Call for votes to merge template toolkit opac to master (was: template toolkit master merge branch)

Bill Erickson erickson at esilibrary.com
Wed Aug 17 13:20:09 EDT 2011

On Mon, Aug 08, 2011 at 03:02:57PM -0400, Lebbeous Fogle-Weekley wrote:
> Bill's merge seems to work well to me.  I haven't come across any
> features that don't work in this branch.  Let's do this!

Hi All,

As discussed in the IRC dev meeting yesterday, I'd like to make an
official call for yeas and nays for merging the Template Toolkit OPAC
branch into Evergreen master in preparation for delivery with Evergreen
2.2.

The code will come from the combined master merge branch:

http://git.evergreen-ils.org/?p=working/Evergreen.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/collab/berick/template-toolkit-opac-master-merge

Consider this a +1 from me.

Thanks

-b